[Moo] News Update: Joshua's accident

Ii Saburou logan at ModZer0.gi.alaska.edu
Fri Apr 2 18:08:52 PST 2004

This is going out to friends, family, and associates to let everyone know
that I got into an accident tonight and I am okay, although I am currently
looking for a new vehicle.

Tonight, while waiting in a line of cars at the New Braddock intersection
in the northbound lane of Rt. 28, a red car came up on me at speed.  I was
able to let off the brake and swerve to the side when he hit me.  Combined
with being relaxed and having a station wagon, I had no injuries that I
was immediately aware of (although I am going to go straight to bed or
couch soon so that nothing I didn't feel rears its ugly head).  The other
driver was hurt pretty bad, with what seemed to be a seperated shoulder.
The car in front of me, with a mother and two children, only got scratched
on the side, thanks be to God.

Ellen and I still have the Taurus, so we have a vehicle--however, it is
going to be a lot of paperwork.

What I would most appreciate is that if any of you pray, pleae, first,
pray for thanks that everyone came out alive, and second please pray for
the driver of the red car who was driven off in an ambulance.  May he be
comforted through this traumatic experience.

-Ii/Josh