[Moo] Tournaments Illuminated at a public library

koldune koldune at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 08:41:14 PDT 2004

Gentles,

Lady Annora Coffyn asked me to pass on that she recently donated about
20 years' worth of issues of Tournaments Illuminated to the Handley
Public Library in Winchester, Virginia. I don't know the dates of the
issues.

The library staff told her, however, that they will maintain the
collection as long as people keep asking for them for reference. That
sounds like this resource may possibly disappear in the future, if and
when the library staff thinks demand for it doesn't justify the space
it takes up in their archives. I doubt that there's any imminent danger
of that yet, but we should make an effort to use this resource.
Considering the information that collection probably holds, its removal
from such easy access for lack of apparent interest would be a shame.

The library's contact information is:

Handley Regional Library
100 W. Piccadilly St.
Winchester, VA 22601

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 58
Winchester, VA 22604

Phone:  (540) 662-9041
Fax:: (540) 722-4769

Email Contacts:
href at hrl.lib.state.va.us
reference at hrl.lib.state.va.us

Hours:
Monday-Wednesday:  10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Thursday-Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday (Oct. & Nov./ Jan.-Apr.): 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.

Web site: 166.67.151.100/handley/default.asp

Please feel free to pass this on to whoever else you think would be
interested.

Yours in service,
Lord Darri Kveldulfsson,
Acting Seneschal,
Preincipient Canton of Avannaniar,
of the Barony of Stierbach in Atlantia

=====
The strongest spell is the one you cast yourself.

Per chevron erminois and argent, a chevron azure and in base a serpent nowed gules