[Moo] RE: [Bright Hills] Lion in Winter

Tabbetha Atyeo tabbetha at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 10:06:48 PDT 2004

Somehow, I just can't picture Patrick Stewart being effective in the, "When
the king is off his ass, no one sleeps," line.  He's just not disgruntled
enough.

Lady Aoife inghean Roibeard ui Ruadhain
M.K.A. Tabbetha Atyeo
A.K.A. Aoife the Red
Clan White Wing
Bright Hills Cook's Guild
Loyal Server of the Realm
"No offense to Master Chirhart, but Missouri stinks." -- Lady Aoife