[Moo] Archery this week and next

David Peno dpeno at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 10:24:44 PDT 2004

I wanted to send out an email letting everyone know
what is going on with practices. As I metioned at the
meeting on wednesday, we will be moving practices to
Monday for the summer season. I still have not been
able to pin down an outside site so we will continue
to practice at the Bull Run range. So next week
practice will be at Bull Run on Monday the 12th and as
last year we will have Thursday as a backup rain date.

John de Lochabre