[Moo] Fwd: April 23 Demo at Keyser High School

koldune koldune at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 06:02:00 PDT 2004

--- Anjuli/Ellen <anjuli at gcnetmail.net> wrote:
> From: Anjuli/Ellen <anjuli at gcnetmail.net>

> Subject: April 23 Demo at Keyser High School
> Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:24:56 -0400
>
> Good Gentles:
>
> This is it!  Friday is the demo at Keyser High School.  I hope all
> those who have told me they will be there are still able to attend.
It would be helpful for me if you could confirm whether or not you are
coming, whether you can bring a pavilion, and what you have to offer at
the demo.

> Here are the directions from I-68 in Maryland, starting at
Cumberland:

> Directions to Keyser High from Cumberland:
>
> Take Rt. 220S. After you cross the bridge into Keyser you will pass
> through  four traffic lights. (The fourth light will be in front of
Wal-Mart.)

> At the fifth traffic light, turn right onto Pine Swamp Road. Drive
> approximately 1/4 mile. You will crest a small hill. Turn left onto
> Tornado Way. The school is on the left, at the top of the hill. The
visitor's parking lot is in front of the main entrance.

> The trip takes about 1/2 hour to 35 minutes from Cumberland.
>

> Please, please confirm if you will be attending.  And please forward
> this to Highland Foorde and the Atlantian list, if anyone has those
> addresses,  I can't seem to get through to them....
>
> Thanks -- hope to hear from you all within the next day or two if you
> are attending, and to see lots of folks on Friday!
>
> Anjuli

=====
The strongest spell is the one you cast yourself.

Per chevron erminois and argent, a chevron azure and in base a serpent nowed gules