[Moo] Order a Knowne Worlde Handbook

koldune koldune at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 05:40:20 PDT 2004

Greetings, all.

Mistress Ceridwen put the word out a few weeks ago that Avannaniar was
trying to put together a bulk order of the Knowne Worlde Handbook. To
date, we've received replies requesting a total of five copies. We
would need at least ten in our order to qualify for a discount. Is
anyone else interested?

YIS,
Darri Kveldulfsson,
Acting Seneschal, Preincipient Canton of Avannaniar

=====
The strongest spell is the one you cast yourself.

Per chevron erminois and argent, a chevron azure and in base a serpent nowed gules