[Moo] OT........moving party

Celtic Wings elestitch at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 10:34:41 PDT 2004

Greeting all,

Lourenco and I are moving.  Our landlord said buy or move.  We did not quite qualify for the loan so we are moving.  Move in day is saturday May 22nd.  We would like help please.  We need trucks and muscle, especially muscle as it is the 3rd floor.  We are moving to the Elms, right across the street from Copeland's in Centreville, only about a mile from where we live now.  Will post again closer to time, but wanted to give as much notice as possible........cuz we need help, please.   Lunch will be provided, probably KFC.

in honour and sincerity,
Failenn and Lourenco