[Moo] Tabards or Baronial Sewing on Saturday?

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 19:14:59 PDT 2004

Yes, that was to be at Chez Darby in Manassas, scheduled for May 1st.
Mundane affairs are getting in the way, however, and I need to postpone it
for one week.

Therefore, I'd like to schedule it for Saturday, May 8th, beginning at 1
p.m.

Hopefully those who are planning to go to Crown Tourney will now be able to
make this workshop, and we can get the Baronial Tabards taken care of.

Baroness Briana