[Moo] OT: Worldcon 2004?

Maven (B. Helms) sk8maven at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 29 16:05:26 PDT 2004

Is anyone from Hartsbane, Stierbach or any other part thereof, Highland Foorde, Ponte Alto, Storvik, Bright Hills, Sylvan Glen, or anywhere within @ 50 miles of Winchester, VA, planning to drive up to Boston for the Worldcon, and if so do they have room for another person who can co-drive and share gas costs?

I realize this is frightfully short notice and more or less off-topic, but my chances of attending at all were nil until just recently, and even now sharing driving and gas is the only reasonable way I could do it.

Please distribute query as widely as necessary.

Replies to sk8maven at yahoo.com

With fingers crossed,

Bettina (Medhbhin)