[Moo] Pennsic Pity Party?

Reinmar ducaht at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 13:08:02 PDT 2004

Me and my family will be able to attend and we can bring dance CD's if anyone has a boom box and the space to dance.  We can also teach.  ;)

Sorry I'm outta the loop but we've been on vacation this last week so is this in garb or not?  Do we need to bring munchies or a side dish?  Do you want us to bring some mead?  :D

Reinmar and Alienor and family

Celtic Wings <elestitch at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we are still planning on havin a Pennsic Pity Party at our place this saturday, August 14, 2pm till ??????