[Moo] Post Pennisc Blues

Laurie Clarkston garadh at erols.com
Tue Aug 24 17:58:40 PDT 2004

Not only is August almost over, but my mind is set all the way into the middle of September......projects, projects, projects....arghhhhhhh.

How was your drive home?  I saw you at the gas station at Cranberry and I almost called you to come have dinner with us and then "caravan home".  This way, you would have had company in the dark.

And then you could have stopped along side the road to help Column and then arrive home in the middle of the night like we did....grin.  See what you missed?

I came home to very happy kitties, and no water!!  I had a broken wire in my well, that didn't get fixed until Monday.....not happy.

Reading my new books on Viking embroidery and thinking I could do something like this....crazy thought, but hey, have some serious downtime coming up at work in the next couple of months.

Cairistiona
"Laurie"