[Moo] not period, but important :-).

C. S. Friedman csfriedman at erols.com
Tue Aug 3 20:20:37 PDT 2004

Messagehi, all , sorry to use this list for non SCA stuff, but I know someone with a purebred NOrwegian Forest Cat who has just learned they have to get rid of her.   It is breaking their heart to have to put her in the pound  so they asked if friends could ask around for a home.   I've got three already and can't add another one. Here's the description:

She's about 9 lbs, has a
> dark tabby coat and a black nose/ muzzle.  When we
> got
> the cat she was two years old and had already been
> spade.  She's fairly shy and like it quiet but holds
> up well to kids and other animals.  She's young at
> heart and still loves to chase string and lights and
> she goes crazy for cat nip.

Norwegian Forest Cats are beautiful, I'd take her in a shot if I could.

Celia