[Moo] Press Release

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Tue Aug 31 21:50:51 PDT 2004

Unfortunately, this press release is necessarily incomplete. Had the case
come to trial there would have been significant irregularities.

If anyone wishes to discuss the matter with me privately, please ask me.
I am saddened by what has happened here and appalled at the behavior of
some people in the East Kingdom -- not to mention some non-SCA folk who
live entirely too close to my own parents.

David Montuori, parent of Tony Montuori