[Moo] Apologies on our meeting

Telara at aol.com Telara at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 09:50:07 PST 2004

Good gentles,

My apologies, however I find my work schedule does not allow me to get off in time to get to our monthly meetings. I work in Arlington, and the drive alone is quite long. So when I have to work late - which has been often these days, I can't make a 7pm meeting. I'm lucky if I get home before 10pm.

Once again, my apologies for any inconvience this may cause now or in the future. Hopefully after the new year, things will get better.

Thank you, and have a happy Holiday season,
Honora