[Moo] Target archery Question *Help!*

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 07:36:39 PST 2004

Morning all,

   My lady has asked me to buy her a kit so she can make her own arrows.  I went to the 3 rivers archery website to place the order. However they are asking questions that I don't have answers for.  My lady has a 15# pull recurve so I was looking at 5/16 cedar shafts. But then they asked me to select a spine. I chose 30-35 for no reason other than it was the smallest choice and I just picked something.
  Later I selected steel field points I assume thats the correct choice because they look like what I've seen. But then they ask for the weight, I have no clue how many grains 70?? 100??
   I got left feathers because I thougt I heard someone suggest that once. Then classic nocks and B50 string. I'm not certain what the string is for, I think it might be for attaching the feathers to the shaft. But they want me to choose 1/4# , 1# or #1. I have no clue what they're talking about.
   Can someone help me??

Whoever said ignorace is bliss has never gone christmass shopping on line  :)

Marcolo
Stierbach
Akeru Thunder