[Moo] Tables Needed for Twelfth Night!

kathrynsnead at cox.net kathrynsnead at cox.net
Wed Dec 8 15:55:03 PST 2004

Greetings all!

I'm trying to borrow a few extra tables to use for the A&S displays at the upcoming 12th Night event.  Ideally, I'm looking for about 8 more 3' x 6' tables for these displays.  If you have a table, and are willing to bring it to the event between 8 and 10 AM on the morning of 12th Night, let me know!

If you have already told me about your table (signed up on a sign up sheet, etc.) for either A&S or kitchen use, you don't need to notify me again - I should already have your information.

Thanks for everyone's help!

Ilse