[Moo] Trash barrels needed for 12th Night

Ryan Snead ryansnead at cox.net
Sat Dec 11 10:30:08 PST 2004

Greetings from your 12th Night Autocrat, Lord Iustinos Ancyrenos

I apologize for what is perhaps an excessive use of bandwidth, but I will
try to keep it short. Our Hall steward is looking for trash cans to be put
in the feast hall so that people may use them for discarding food trash
either during the day or after feast. These would need to be of the plastic
variety to prevent them from leaking on to the vegetable dyed wall-to-wall
carpeting that covers the floors of the hall. Being a fighter, I was
reminded that people often obtain plastic barrels from car washes with which
to make armor.

Personally, I don't have the room to store large plastic barrels, but I
realized that others may already have some in stock for future armoring
projects, or be planning to acquire them for that purpose. If you fall into
either of those two categories and would be wiling to lend us your uncut
barrels to be lined with garbage bags, cleaned, and returned in the state we
receive them (if not better), please contact me privately.

If you have alternative suggestions, I am happy to hear about those as well.

In faith I remain,

Iustinos Ancyrenos