[Moo] Inventory Sat. Dec 18, 8:30 AM

Ii Saburou logan at modzer0.gi.alaska.edu
Mon Dec 13 19:33:59 PST 2004

The inventory of Stierbach's baronial kproperty will take place Saturday,
Dec. 18th, starting at 8:30 AM at the storage locker (see below for
directions).  Please let me know if you can make it.  This is something we
must, as a barony, have done, and it would be best to take care of it
before the days grow much colder.

-Ii

The storage unit is at:

Calverton Self Storage
4133 Old Calverton Rd.
Calverton,  VA  20138

Directions:
Take your best route to the junction of Rt. 28 and Rt. 234.
Take Rt. 28 South (Catlett Rd) for 11.7 miles.
Turn left onto Bristerburg Rd for 0.4 miles.
Turn right onto Old Calverton Rd for 686 feet.
Turn left into storage area.