[Moo] Waiver Secretary - job opening

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Tue Dec 14 07:07:31 PST 2004

As announced at Unevent, Mistress Ilse von Brenner will be resigning as
Waiver Secretary by Spring Coronation.  Ilse was the architect of our
system and has been instrumental in refining and maintaining our
process.  Thank you for your years of dedicated service.  I am accepting
applications for this position.  Successful applicants should have
excellent communication and time management skills, adequate space for
storage of waivers and ready access to the web.  Ability to work with MS
Access databases and access to a printer scanner, preferred.  Please send
modern and SCA resumes to me with copies to Mistress Ilse
(seneschal at atlantia.sca.org and waivers at atlantia.sca.org).

Dame Anne le Coeur, OP
Seneschal, Atlantia
Ann Shelton