[Moo] Need some volunteer sign stakers for 12th Night

Ryan Snead ryansnead at cox.net
Wed Dec 15 19:50:14 PST 2004

Just like the title says, I'm looking for a few volunteers to put out SCA
signs for directions to the site some time on Friday night.

Currently, I have a volunteer from Caer Mear who has offered to put out and
remove a sign at I-95 and Rt. 234, so the main areas of concern will be
covering turns on the various sections of Rt. 234. This job could be done by
a Manassas local or anyone else, but as most of the signs will happen to be
placed in Manassas, so someone who lives or works in that area would be most
convenient.

Note: While this job can be done by one person, having at least two (one to
hold the sign, one to tie it up) makes life easier.

This is an important job. Please consider helping out the barony with it so
our guests from the rest of Atlantian and points beyond will be less likely
to get lost. If you want to help out, please reply to me privately
(ryansnead at cox.net).

Thanks very much!

-Iustinos

P.S. If someone would disseminate this message to the Abhainn an Iar and
Sudentorre listservs, I would appreciate that as well.