[Moo] Request for Submissions-- January Bull

Ellen Davis ellen.m.davis at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 26 10:55:23 PST 2004

Greetings and Happy Holidays to all!

I am once again collecting submissions and officers' reports for the January
edition of the Bull.  Please have them to me no later than Wednesday,
December 29th.

Also, if anyone has the minutes from the December business meeting, I would
very much appreciate a copy.

YIS,
Lady Aine, Baronial Chronicler

"Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for
killing. Like 'badwrong', or 'badong'. Yes-- killing is 'badong'. From this
moment, I will stand for the opposite of killing: 'gnodab'." -- The Chosen
One, "Kung Pow!: Enter the Fist"