[Moo] Clean-up for 12th Night

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Wed Dec 29 15:13:47 PST 2004

Forwarded from the Ponte Alto list. Any volunteers for the clean-up crew?

From: "Michael Emrich" <michaelcemrich at cox.net>
To: "Ponte-Alto" <ponte-alto at atlantia.sca.org>
Subject: [Ponte Alto] Clean-up for 12th Night
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:43:09 +0000

Happy New Year,

I am in charge of clean up after 12th Night and I am looking for some brave
souls to assist me. I have three volunteers so far but the more hands we
have the easier it will be. Clean-up officially starts at 10:00 PM (we have
to done by mid-night) but there will be things we can get down before that
so even if you can stay late, any time you can spare will be a big help. If
you are interested, please email privately.

Thanks,

Mile de Locwode