[Moo] Re: [Watchtower] Caer Mear Investiture

Peter Darby pjdarby at comcast.net
Wed Dec 8 18:19:36 PST 2004

I knew I could count on the fighters of Stierbach.  I sounds like we may be
able to put together a couple of teams.  We can divide up at the event.  I
will be at fighter practice Thursday along with my new sword.  Unfortunately
I will not have time to finish my helm lining before the event but that is
all right.  My old helmet has stood me in good stead.

In service to Stierbach and the Crown.
Baron Collum Maxwell