[Moo] Probably a dumb question but....

Ryan Snead ryansnead at cox.net
Tue Dec 14 20:47:34 PST 2004

Aha! Good question for someone not used to our local feast lingo. You are
welcome to bring your wine in its original container, but we ask that you
keep it covered and/or out of sight while on site. Perhaps a clearer way of
putting it would be, "Please do not display any original containers while on
site."

Also, just for the record. No matter how well you cover it, the site does
not permit you to bring a keg.

Believe it or not, there used to be disagreements in this kingdom between
people who felt (perhaps not literally) that a six-pack of Bud on their
feast table added to the atmosphere of the event and those who felt this
distracted from the medieval atmosphere.

I hope this clears up your question.

-Iustinos Ancyrenos