[Moo] Servers needed for 12th night

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 09:22:19 PST 2004

Mika,

   My lady Leonara and I signed up as kitchen help.  I was told that our usefullness on the day would be limited since most of the prep work has been done.  And let me tell you I found out that a goosing was not the kind of party I thought it was going to be. *chuckle* By volunteering for serving I will still have plenty of time to help the cooks guild.
   We would be happy to serve and I will also volunteer our friend Alexandra. That is 3 definite servers and I may have another 2 who are driving up from the Roanoke area. But I will have to ask them first.

Marcolo
Akeru Thunder
Graye Fellowship
Stierbach

EARLMIKA at aol.com wrote:
I am still in need of servers for the feast at 12th night.
If interested please contact me.

Servers eat feast for free.

In Service,
Mika Longbow