[Moo] Re: Stierbach Investiture Lost and Found

Stacie Larson csrpnt at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 13:21:34 PST 2004

Greetings!  I just wanted to remind you, as you pack for University, if
something turns up missing, I might have it in the Stierbach
Investiture Lost and Found.  I will be at the Stierbach baronial
meeting on Wednesday, Ponte Alto armored fighter practice on Thursday,
and University on Saturday, lost and found in tow, if something is
yours.  If you plan to meet up with me at University, please drop me a
line (csrpnt at yahoo.com) so that I know to look for you.  Here's the
list, minus the items folks have contacted me about:

2 bead bracelets (kids?)
blue herald's portfolio
white napkin
pewter plate
pewter tankard/mug
fork
brass link belt
light brown blanket
black diaper bag
NEW TO LIST: little zippy bag of beading supplies

Please let me know if any of this belongs to you.

Thanks!
Cecily