[Moo] Searching for a Chronicler

Aimee Kratts troenwolf at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 8 20:16:30 PST 2004

Greetings Good Gentles of Stierbach,

We are currently searching for a Chronicler for the Barony. This is an
office required according to SCAdian law. Each month, our local group must
produce a newsletter that publishes the news of the barony. This news
includes minutes from the monthy business meeting and any other information
that an officer or a member of the populace wishes to share.

The chronicler must attend the barony business meeting and the officers
meeting in addition to creating a short newsletter once a month. The
newsletter is posted on the website. Gone are the days of stuffing envelopes
with newsletters!

The "work" involved in creating the newsletter itself takes a single
evening. We already have a template set up. However, if you want to use
another word processing package, that would be your decision as chronicler.

Please contact me if you are interested in talking about the role of
chronicler.

In Service,

Amie Sparrow