[Moo] Please contact me if you taught at university

Aimee Kratts troenwolf at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 22 09:04:51 PST 2004

Greetings Unto the Talented Populace of Stierbach,

If you taught at Winter University, would you please send me your name and
the name of your course? Also, could you tell me why you like to teach the
subject? I know our fearless Baroness taught a class on gardens and Lady
Jaine was well-armed with her sewing machine. Are there others out there who
taught?

Your poor newsletter editor has only one article for next month's newsletter
(thank you Iustinos Ancyrenos!) in addition to the business meeting minutes
(thank you Cecily!) so I thought I'd write something about all the talented
people we have in the Barony who taught at University.

In Service,

Amie Sparrow