[Moo] Dessert board for Investiture

Christine Kervina ckervina at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 14:17:31 PST 2004

Good Gentles:

On behalf of Lady Jenet and the cook staff for
Investiture, I would like to invite you to help us
make the day special for our new Baron and Baroness
and the Populace who come to celebrate the beginning
of Their term and congratulate our beloved Mika and
Ursula for a job well done.

As our Baronial celebration will include an evening of
dancing and revelry, Jenet and I have decided to have
a board of desserts and delectibles for the feasters
and revelers to enjoy after their meal.  We will be
providing fine cakes, pine nut candies, candied orange
peels, and a few other tasty treats to enjoy.

We would like to invite YOU to bring your favorite
dessert, period or not, to share!  All we ask is that
you bring enough for at least 20 servings and a small
card that lists the ingredients so that those who
might be sensitive to foods can make the best choices.

If you would like to participate in our dessert board,
please email me at ckervina at yahoo.com or Jenet at
lbuschbaum at netscape.net so that we might know how much
of the dessert bounty to anticipate.

Yours in service,