[Moo] Stierbach Cooks Guild

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com KristiWhyKelly at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 12:17:08 PST 2004

Greetings fellow cooks and food lovers!

We had our first meeting last Sunday and had lots of fun making sugar paste
decorations for this Saturday.

We have decided to make the second Wednesday of the month to be our regular
meeting date.  Our next meeting will be held at Lady Malyn's home 7pm.

We have decide to cook two dishes that night and our theme will be "food for
lovers".  We will be gathering after the business meeting to look over cook
books and decide which recipes will be cooked.  All are invited to bring your
favorite cookbooks and dish with us.

Anyone interested in joining us are welcome.  Please contact Malyn or Grace
for information or inquires.

Yours in Service,

Grace