[Moo] Call for judges...

Ii Saburou logan at ModZer0.gi.alaska.edu
Tue Jan 20 03:02:08 PST 2004

The call is going out for judges for Stierbach's Baronial Investiture.  I
am looking for at least two more individuals willing to judge "Treachery
and Intrigue" and up to three individuals willing to judge "Winter
Clothing".

An individual may judge both competitions if they so desire.
I ask that a judge in a given competition judge _all_ items in that
competition.

IIRC, judging should be scheduled around 3pm~4pm in the afternoon, after
fighting, so it is possible for people to partake in martial activities
earlier.  While experts are appreciated, there is no particular expertise
required other than being willing to give a fair assesment as you see
it--be willing to read through documentation to get an understanding of a
given project.

I will have a judges' sign-in sheet at the A&S table.

Please contact me at arts at stierbach.org or at this address at
logan at modzer0.cs.uaf.edu.  Please include "Stierbach Baronial Investiture"
in the Subject line.

-Ii