[Moo] Songs of Spring competition at Stierbach's Baronial Investiture

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 10:59:16 PST 2004

It is the depth of winter and people are tired of the cold and dreary days.
 Our new Baron and Baroness have called upon the performers of various arts to
entertain the populace.  Seeing that it is the depth of winter they have asked
for their entertainers to remind them of warmer days, or to speak of their
longing for the joys of spring while in the depths of winter.
      This competition is open to performers of all types.  Single or group
performers are welcome.  Entrants can perform 1 or 2 pieces.  There is a time
limit of 15 minutes so as to be fair to all entrants.  Documentation is
encouraged.
       The competition will be held at 4pm.  This will be after all the
martial activites have ended, and before final court.  The time might be adjusted
based on events of the day.  There will be a sign up sheet at the A&S area.  If
you are not on the sheet before 3 pm then you will not be able to take part
in the competition.  This is to allow us to have enough time for all the
competitors.
       For answers to any questions on the competition please contact me at
shalandara at aol.com or at 540-720-5518 (NLT 10 pm).  If you are planning on
entering please contact me so I can have an idea of how many competitors to expect.

Yours in Service,
Lady Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
(mka Elizabeth Ernst)
Chronicler, Incipient Canton of Sudentur
Lozengy Or and Vert a Chief Sable