[Moo] Thank You

William Rose woulfeblade at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 18:26:42 PST 2004

Hi All

I just wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. My accident was painful in body mind & wallet. The car was totaled but I got out of it with lots of pain & a few scrapes. Now we are searching for a car, truck or van. no more than $2000 and not a lot of work needed. If anyone knows of any military people needing to get rid of a vehicle due to a transfer. Please let my lady & I know. I can't make it to investiture but my wife can go but needs a ride to & from. Its sad that I can't be at investiture but I am glad to be up and moving. My Boss needs me to work this weekend.

Lourenco