[Moo] Investiture

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Tue Jan 27 13:51:56 PST 2004

From:    Michael Howell <j41mch at yahoo.com>
To:      <seneschal at stierbach.org>
Subject: Investiture
Date:    Mon, 26 Jan 2004 06:19:04 -0800 (PST)

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: multipart/alternative
Size: 1 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------
Kiara and I can not express just how much we enjoyed the event this weekend. We are relatively unknown in this area in the SCA, but were made to feel as if we were old friends that were returning from afar. The whole event I thought went off with out a hitch and i could see nothing or no one complaining, so for a brief moment in time the hearths and hospitality of the Barony made everyone forget about the cold. Well done on everyones part. kudos to all those who helped set every thing up both before the event and the taking care of things after it was a lot of hard work that went very smoothly. Special thanks to the autocrats, though I was and outsider helping I was made to feel welcome. If there is anything in the future that you need assistance with feel free to call upon me, I and my family  will do our best to help in any way that we can. Yours in service to the crown and thunder Loric of Ironwood