[Moo] unhappy tidings

Scott Schreiber got22b at SubaruBrat.com
Thu Jan 15 18:12:51 PST 2004

A friend at work is selling his Subaru station wagon, 4x4, with lots of goodies. Rock solid and easy to maintain. In the church of Subaru I am sort of a Bishop, if not a pope. I think he wants 1500ish, well worth it. Let me know if you need contact info.

  Conrad Barbarossa (Scott)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Elestitch
  To: Barony of Stierbach
  Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 8:42 PM
  Subject: [Moo] unhappy tidings

  Good day all,

  I am not sure if Lourenco and I will be able to attend Investiture next weekend.  Lourenco was in a car accident this morning.  He is okay.  He is home and resting, however our car is totaled and it was our only vehicle.  If anyone knows or hears of someone with a vehicle that they would be willing to sell for cheap, please let us know.

  sincerely,
  Failenn