[Moo] Archery practice tonight

pjdarby at comcast.net pjdarby at comcast.net
Fri Jan 16 10:01:14 PST 2004

will do although it certainly looks as though the range will not be open.

I was looking at the custom boot page on the internet and it looks even easier than I thought.  I think we should plan on starting on a pair for each of us in February.  We can work together so we will end up with a pair of finished boots at the same time.