[Moo] Songs of Spring competition at Stierbach's Baronial Investiture

Stacie Larson csrpnt at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 11:24:41 PST 2004

Stierbach's Baronial Investiture is this Saturday, January 24, at the
Prince William County Parkway.  Directions, and more information about
the activities of the day, can be found here:
http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/0401/stierbach.htm.  Doors open at 10:00
am.

I hope all of you come to celebrate the Investiture of Colum and
Brianna and to thank Their Excellencies Mika and Ursula for their years
of hard work and dedication to Stierbach.  See you Saturday!

Cecily