[Moo] Fwd: A Cordial Invite from the Horsemen of the East

DMC in DC xdmcx at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 09:57:39 PDT 2004

I'm forwarding this along for anyone who might be
interested. - Donna
___________________________

Maryland Jousting Tournament Association
Annual Jousting Tournament
Old St. Joseph Church
Cordova, Maryland
Talbot County
Wednesday August 4th
8:00 AM til 7:00 PM

Directions:
>From the western shore take best route to the bay
bridge. Take 50 to left turn on route 404 (Queen Ann
Highway) due East 2.8 miles approximately to a right
turn on Church Lane go 1.3 miles to a left turn at the
Church (Old St. Joseph)

>From Points South, 50 to Easton, right on 309 (Cordova
Road) (Near the Easton Airport ) to Town of Cordova,
left on Skipton Cordova Road, pass intersection of
Blades road, about a mile to Right on Church Lane
About a mile, Church on your Right Talbot County ADC
Map page 3 at B-7

The Days Events:
8:00 am til 4:00 pm : Horse Show
1:00 pm til 5:00 pm : The Jousting Tournament
5:00 til 6:00 : Awards Banquet
6:00 til ? : silent auction and general hanging around

>From what I know about some of these jousting people,
they are a good group of rough and tumble lads who may
be good to have around in a pinch so to speak, and
also there is the prospect of mounted scouts, not to
mention all the Medieval Minded folks that will be in
attendance.

I remain, your humble Servant
Seamus McPhail
Aka Jim Paugh

Brendan and Affi have declined, I forward this invite
and info to Bright Hills,Roxbury and points West. I am
new at this and don't know everyone's email, so please
forward to whoever ye may.

Thanks, Jim

=====