[Moo] Assessments

pjdarby at comcast.net pjdarby at comcast.net
Thu Jul 8 05:44:26 PDT 2004

I have a period day shade,banner etc.  and nine tabards.  I haven't seen the schedule yet but we are processing and it will be good to see Stierbach together.
Baron Colum Maxwell

Hello,

This year will be the first time Stierbach has taken the field as a unit at assessments. We would like to make a strong showing there. I am asking all who are able to attend to please do so. In doing this please send me an email regarding your coming and what you will be fighting for the day i.e., Spear, polearm W/S , etc., also we are looking for a large day shade to set up if any one has a period one please contact me so we can get man power to set it up and field space as well. I will be bringing a 5 gal water cooler so please feel free to bring your food coolers and drinks as well also in an attempt to keep mundane objects hidden if you do not have period looking stuff please bring something to cover it. We will have an extra blanket or two to help with this as much as we can. Lets show the Kingdom our Stierbach pride! We have been asked to show our colors, etc., if any one has a Stierbach banner, etc., please bring it to display when we pass in review.

Your servant

Olaf