[Moo] Demo - July 16 in Manassas

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Thu Jul 8 11:12:57 PDT 2004

Now that I accidently posted this to the entire list instead of the kind lady who was offering help...
The focused demo is going to be something active - perhaps heavy weapon fighting - depends on who can make it.
Ceridwen

I got the final details last night. The demo will be at the Comcast building on University Blvd, in Manassas. Off Rt. 234, near the junction of Rt. 28 and Rt. 234.
We're scheduled to give a focused demo at 3:15 p.m. for as long as we want as we are the last group. We may also set up a display table earlier in the day.
Are you interested in helping with this demo?
Ceridwen