[Moo] Pennsic Pity Party?

Reinmar ducaht at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 07:16:12 PDT 2004

Greetings and salutations!  My name is Lord Reinmar the Alchemist and I just recently moved to this area to start a new job.  Since I won't be able to attend Pennsic this year, I would like to know more about the Pity Party and will volunteer my services to help out with dance.  Both me and my Lady (who is still in Michigan trying to sell our home) are dance masters for our local canton.  I can bring several CD's of dance music and will be more than happy to teach and run dance at the party if people are interested.  I just lack a music box at this time.  I look forward to meeting everyone now that I'm in the area.

Reinmar

Celtic Wings <elestitch at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Not sure what one does at a Pennisic Pity Party, but so far, we have looked into renting/reserving our clubhouse for that evening so we have room to dance, should anyone have the music &/or can lead/teach a few dances.

Failenn and Lourenco