[Moo] Pennsic Pity Party?

Reinmar ducaht at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 16:07:16 PDT 2004

I'm currently living in Chantilly as part of temporary housing until me and my lady's house sell in Michigan.  Then we will try and get a place west (probably Winchester or Front Royal) that is affordable and hopefully with land for hoarses.

Reinmar

Sallie Montuori <Montuos at labcorp.com> wrote:
Reinmar - - welcome to Stierbach. If a Pity Party comes together, I have a moderately decent boombox I could bring for your CDs.

What part of Stierbach are you in? As has been pointed out in the past, we're larger than several small European countries...

Alys of Foxdale