[Moo] Who is Going?

Lady Orla Carey orla at lady.sca.org
Tue Jul 13 13:25:04 PDT 2004

While I am not Steirbachi as of this weekend (I moved back to Storvik on
Sunday), I'll be at Pennsic and will be camping with Padraigh's Alehouse.

Orla

Lady Orla Carey
Exchequer, Barony of Storvik
Personal Secretary to Dame Roxanne Greenstreet
Co-Minion to Lady Tirzah McCrudden

AIM: OrlaCarey

Per bend sinister gules and Or, a wolf couchant contourny sable.