Another topic (RE: [Moo] Pennsic Guard Duty)

ellen.m.davis at att.net ellen.m.davis at att.net
Thu Jul 15 06:28:50 PDT 2004

Why use the name of a period group at all?  After all, Visigoths, Huns and the like did not go around in period chastising people for wearing clothing inappropriate to their time and place-- that is purely an SCA concept.

How about something like "Temporal Authenticity Enforcement Squad"?  (I've been trying to come up with one with a good acronym, but no luck so far...anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?)

-Aine

-------------- Original message from "Fulmer, John D" : --------------