[Moo] OT - Part Time Help Wanted

Daria of Atlantia mka Patti Knerr daria at brewer.sca.org
Mon Jun 14 04:20:12 PDT 2004

Hello
My company has openings for Part Time Installers
basically you get to help set up weddings at some really nice locations all over VA and DC
The work is easy and the pay is not to bad.

There are some weekday hours, but it is mostly Fri & Sat
but not every Fri & Sat - (you can always say no to a particular day if you have an event to go to)

Good Way to make extra cash for war

Must be over 18 is the only requirement
[not stupid is a good thing too (= ]

Please pass this on to anyone you know who might be interested.

Call Patti at 1-800-640-0125

thanks, sorry for the interruption
but I'd rather hire inside the group before I look outside

Daria