[Moo] Kingdom Archery Championship is this weekend

Laurie Clarkston garadh at erols.com
Tue Jun 22 08:29:21 PDT 2004

Greetings,

http://sudentur.atlantia.sca.org/2004_king_archery.php   -- details and directions

If you are planning to attend the Kingdom Archery Championship, and you have not sent in your reservation yet, please contact Lady Anne and let her know you are coming.

Lunch will be served to all attendees and we need a general head count of how many might attend.

We look forward to seeing you this weekend.  The site is a lovely place that will inspire you to shoot well for your King and Kingdom.  Come join us in the meadow, at the edge of the woods.

Please forward this to message boards, and anyone who might be interested in this event.

YIS,
Cairistiona de Coveran

---