[Moo] Garb & Needlewoek Night - Additional Location

Lisa Mitchell cwymarc at comcast.net
Tue Jun 22 19:28:50 PDT 2004

In an effort to better meet the needs of the barony, we will be holding Garb
and Needlework Night in two locations at the same time. (Thursdays, 7:30
P.M.)

Lady Jaine Elizabeth Parr (Jaine the Embroiderer) will continue the sessions
at her house.

Master Richard Wymarc and I will hold another session at our house.

Address: 13813 Rainer CT, Woodbridge VA 22193
Phone: 703-583-0981

There are lots of different routes to our house. Check your favorite atlas
or mapping program to see what's best for you.

Directions are also available at
<http://www.stierbach.org/sites/ceridwen.htm> These directions are not the
most direct but have street signs at the intersections.

Ceridwen