[Moo] Sunday's Practice

NOTDukeOlaf at aol.com NOTDukeOlaf at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 11:59:11 PDT 2004

Guten Tag!

 This Sunday from around 12 noon till whenever everyone gets enough fighting
we will be holding Fight Practice at Hartwood Elementary School.Directions are
on the  Südentür   website or you can email me at NOTDukeOlaf at aol.com.Please
remember to bring WATER and SUNSCREEN as the site is shade lacking. There is
enough room for Rapier Practice there, If there is a rapier martial that would
like to show up please do so. We are getting positive looks and inquiries from
the people that live around the school and we would like to put on our best
show that we can. Baron Colum will be holding the Field for all challenges and
we are all looking forward to that ;-) .We would like those even the ones that
don't fight to come along and support this up start practice.

In Service to the Crown and It's People

Lord Olaf Wulfbrandt