[Moo] Sunday's Practice

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 04:59:04 PDT 2004

good day to you  and to which sight are you refering to. if there is a sight that the fighters of steirbach are meeting at then let me know. I like fighting with ponti alto but would like even more to fight with my own barony thanks loric

Steve Knerr <steve_knerr at hotmail.com> wrote:I will also be attending this practice. I was there last weekend and it is
a good site. If we have enough people, we can try some melee practice.

Stefan von Kiel
Stierbach Heavy Weapons Champion