[Moo] Baronial Tabards Work Day

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Fri Jun 11 13:28:37 PDT 2004

Scripsit Ceridwen:
> We'll be painting the design on the baronial fighter tabards at our
> house on Saturday, June 12th from 2 PM onwards. All are welcome.

As if there weren't enough to do on Saturday already...

The Wreath Heraldry Meeting will be starting at 10 AM on Saturday, at
Ursula and Mika's house, but due to technical difficulties (stuff still in
the mail) the morning hours are going to be boring admin stuff; so if
anyone from the general populace wants to come, any time after 12 noon
would be fine.

(Sorry Ceridwen, we cannot make it to the tabard work day...)

Evan, Wreath